Botox $12 per unit
- Forehead: $240
- Frown line (Glabella)s: $240
- Crow’s Feet: $240
- Bunny lines: $120
- Masseter: $480
- Scrotum: $2,400
- Underarms: $2,000
- Cheek: $700 | per syringe
- Chin: $700 | per syringe
- Jawline: $700 | per syringe
- Lip: $700 | per syringe
- Nasolabial: $700 | per syringe
- Penis: $700 | per syringe
If your face appears fallen, aging, and highlighted with wrinkles, our physicians at SoHo Men’s Health can provide injectables and fillers to improve your appearance without surgery or downtime. Injectables and fillers are safe and effective aesthetic treatments that can help you achieve firmer, younger-looking skin and are made to enhance your masculine features by boosting your collagen and elastin.
Working with a physician who understands male patients’ needs is essential. As board-certified cosmetic surgeons, our SoHo Men’s Health team has advanced knowledge of working with facial anatomy to achieve dramatic results while helping you maintain your masculine appearance.
Conditions That Lead to Injectables and Fillers
Our aesthetic treatments include popular brand names such as Botox®, Juvederm®, and Kybella® to enhance your facial features and help you appear years younger. However, your choice of treatment depends on the conditions you face. During your consultation with our team, we will discuss your conditions and areas of interest that need treatment and provide you with the best options available. Some of the most reoccurring conditions that can benefit from injectables and dermal fillers include:
- Fine Facial Lines: Fine facial lines such as crow’s feet, worry lines, smile lines, and lines along the neck need contouring and hydration to reduce their appearance. When addressing these concerns, two methods can be used. Botox and Dysport work with the botox bacteria to soften wrinkles over time. Meanwhile, Juvederm® and Restylane provide hyaluronic acid, an acid found naturally in the human body, to correct various facial wrinkles.
- Deep Forehead Creases: Similar to fine lines, deep forehead creases make faces appear years older and require intense hydration to correct. Juvederm® and Restylane fillers can target this site and offer you a more youthful, rejuvenated appearance.
- Nasolabial Folds: Nasolabial folds are large creases in the skin extending from both sides of the nose and out to the corners of the mouth. They often frame the cheeks, but deep nasolabial folds tend to become troublesome for younger-looking faces. In these cases, Sculptra can offer collagen stimulation to these areas and help soften the appearance of these lines.
- Hollow Cheeks: Sunken appearances of the cheeks can cause the face to feel and appear flat, causing insufficient definition in the facial features. Both Juvederm® and Restylane fillers can correct this issue by delivering better contour and volume to the cheeks for a more natural-looking appearance.
- Poor Skin Elasticity: The natural aging process causes the skin to lose elasticity, often due to the loss of collagen production. This creates skin laxity, leading to the skin drooping along the cheeks, jawline, and mouth. Radiesse can be used to induce collagen production and help restore areas of aging along the face and hands.
- Areas of Chin Fat: Troublesome chin fat can be difficult to remove even with diet and exercise and can cause the face to lose its sculpted shape. Kybella can enhance the facial profile, working as a nonsurgical solution to destroy fat cells and enhance the jawline and neck.
At SoHo Men’s Health, we provide a wide range of injectable cosmetic procedures to help reduce wrinkles and lines for a younger, healthier, and more radiant appearance. Injectables are safe, effective aesthetic treatments that aim to improve the appearance of the skin. Volume loss and sagging skin can cause facial appearance to lose its desired shape. At SoHo Men’s Health, through aesthetics treatments that include fillers like Juvederm and Restylane, and neuromodulators like Botox and Dysport, a firmer and more radiant skin can be attained by stimulating the production of collagen and elastin.
Botox®, or Botulinum toxin, is one of the most popular and most requested aesthetics treatments. This is a safe, effective and quick treatment for reducing or eliminating facial lines. It works by blocking the communication between the nerves and muscles, causing wrinkles to soften. There is no downtime, little to no discomfort, and results last up to six months. Botox® is ideal for treating crow’s feet, frown lines, horizontal forehead lines, worry lines around the mouth, lines on either side of the nose, and lines or bands on the neck for a more youthful, rejuvenated appearance.
The neuromodulator Dysport® is an effective alternative to Botox as a treatment for dynamic facial wrinkles and creases.
Juvederm® products that include Juvederm, Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Vollure and Juvederm Volbella composed of skin-hydrating hyaluronic acid, help correct a variety of facial wrinkles, from fine lines to deep facial folds, particularly around the nose, mouth, and forehead areas. Juverderm Voluma targets hollow cheeks and sagging skin in the areas of the mid-face and cheek with results clinically proven to last up to two years.
Restylane fillers help erase fine lines, smooth out moderate to severe facial folds, and volumize sagging skin. Restylane delivers contour and volume around the mouth, nose, and cheeks for a more youthful appearance that looks natural.
Radiesse is an injectable collagen stimulator that works by triggering the body to produce more collagen within the dermal structure. With age, collagen the essential protein of the skin diminishes causing laxity and the formation of wrinkles. Radiesse restores collagen levels to add volume and reverse aging signs in the lower face and hands.
Sculptra is another collagen stimulator that is injected deep into the dermal tissue to boost collagen levels. As collagen levels increase, the framework that supports the dermal cells and tissue is restored. This product is an excellent choice for long-term improvement in lines of the lower face, including smile lines, nasolabial folds, and marionette lines.
Kybella® enhances the facial profile and improves facial shaping by eradicating a troublesome double chin. Considered a non-surgical alternative to liposuction, Kybella destroys fat cells and yields a more sculpted jawline and neck.
If you’re curious about learning about our injectables and fillers, our physicians at SoHo Men’s Health can help improve your confidence and maintain your appearance. Contact our practice to schedule an appointment today!